Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Disturbance"

In case any of you have read news reports in the past few days about violence in Jos, please be assured that I am safe. Apparently during the wee morning hours on Monday there were some killings; however, I didn't even get wind of it until yesterday afternoon. I should've known when there were fewer patients than normal yesterday.

When I ask people about the situation, they refer to it as a "disturbance" and assure me that this happened far from us. That's definitely a downgrade from "crisis" and makes it sound less frightening. Whatever it's called, I continue to appreciate prayers for safety.

1 comment:

  1. We have not heard about the violence in the U.S. Sure hope it is an isolated incidence. Now that we have Austin safely home, we hope you will soon be safely home.

    ReplyDelete