Monday, August 22, 2011

Dedication Declaration


Weekly family (aka staff) meetings at Faith Alive always end in a recitation of their Dedication Declaration.

"We have gathered to declare that we will refuse to settle for less than God’s best! Therefore we make the following affirmations:

I am confident in God’s promises. My past has been forgiven. My future is secure and God has a purpose for him life.

I am committed to God’s purposes. I will my life serving God’s purposes with God’s power for God’s glory. I will value character over comfort, service over status and people over possessions.

I am committed to God’s people. We declare that unity in Christ bridges all differences. We are one in Christ! Standing side by side with my brothers and sisters, I commit myself to grow spiritually, love unconditionally and serve faithfully.

To my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I say: However, whenever, wherever and whatever You ask me to do, my answer in advance is YES! I want to be used by You in such a way that on that final day I’ll hear you say, 'Well done, good and faithful servant!'”

No comments:

Post a Comment