Wednesday, December 15, 2010

"White Jesus" Greets You!



Chris Harper of Fort Collins, Colorado continues this Christmas greeting series. Also known affectionately as "white Jesus" to our Nigerian family, Chris went with me to Faith Alive in January, 2008. He produced a few excellent videos from that trip; I've posted some on my blog, just to the right of this text.

Here's his greeting. "Merry Christmas to all of my friends in the Faith Alive family! I hope that each and every one of you are doing well and feeling blessed during this Christmas season. Just as God gave us Christ to bring hope to our lives, I remind you that what you are doing for the people of Jos brings them hope and joy - and it also shines as an inspiration to those of us halfway around the world as well. So keep fighting the good fight and may God continue to bless you all! In Christ's love, Chris (& Anna) Harper."

No comments:

Post a Comment