Saturday, December 18, 2010

Marcey & the Children's Christmas Party


I'm going to break from tradition and post on a Saturday because this timing is perfect. Marcey Norman from Canada was in Nigeria last year at this time and sends her greetings. She references the children's Christmas party, which is actually today. I'll post snaps of the party once I get them.

"Hey everyone!I can't believe that it's been almost a year since I was with you all preparing to celebrate the season with the children's Christmas Party. Words can't describe how blessed I am to be able to say that I spent even a short amount of time with you. The work that you do and the selfless manor that you do it in astounds me! I often think about you and have spent many hours sharing stories about Faith Alive. I have had a lot of new and exciting experiences over the past year and God continues to teach me new lessons every day. I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a VERY MERRY Christmas and all the best in the New Year. My continual prayer for you is one of peace and joy. I trust that God will continue to reveal himself in new and exciting ways and you will continue the wonderful journey that you are on with him. Thank you for being you! Love Marcey"

(This photo of Marcey was taken at the party in 2009.)

No comments:

Post a Comment