Monday, December 13, 2010

Merry Christmas from Mollie and family



Today begins what I hope will be a series of Christmas greetings between the global Faith Alive family. Mollie from Fort Collins, Colorado starts us off with this message:

"Christmas and Happy New Year Greetings to the best people in the world! Hi Faith Alive! What a joyous time as we await our Lord's birth! Even during the struggles we are going through today and tomorrow, to know He is coming is so comforting and a reminder of the blessings we do have. Our ability to serve Him in all the ways he gives us passion to do is a great way to show gratitude to our great Lord. How exciting that we can share His love with others. You all are doing it every day! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for loving our Lord like you do!! I miss you all tons and think of you every day!

An update from us. Kelty, our little girl, is 3. She talks all day long. She has learned some songs, blessings, and even 5 bible verses. Bible Class sewing women, you would be so proud of me! I have learned some verses by memory! Kelty and I are learning them together. Her favorite is "God's Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

Keen has just turned 1! He is crawling everywhere and getting into everything! He smiles all the time. Rob is still working hard in insurance and I still continue to love my work in the church as Caring Director.

We love you and hope your Christmas is a time to reflect on the blessings God has put in your life! We love you! -Rob, Mollie, Kelty, and Keen Bartholomew"

If you have a greeting to share (from Nigeria, America, Canada, the UK, or wherever you live), would you please send it to me asap at savealife@faithalivenigeria.org? Feel free to send an updated photo or two, although don't worry if that's too much trouble. I probably have a photo of you in my files (scary, huh?).

No comments:

Post a Comment