Thursday, May 13, 2010

Little Chris Still Waiting

The reason I haven't blogged lately about little Chris is that we're still waiting to hear if he's approved to have surgery in Uganda this fall. Rob from Gift of Life International took Chris's echo to the American surgeon in Uganda a few weeks ago, and is now waiting for the surgeon to take the echo back to his American team. I guess THEY'LL decide. Please continue to pray with us. Little Chris's life depends on this surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment