Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jane's New Baby


I absolutely love to share good news, especially when it's about my friends' babies! At my stage in life as a new empty nester, I'M certainly not going to have any more so I live vicariously through them. Anyway, Jane had her fourth child on Monday. This healthy baby boy completes a matching set for her of two boys and two girls. His name means "one who is like God," but the phone connection wasn't good so I couldn't hear how his name's pronounced.

Jane's on maternity leave from working with Save-A-Life. She knows each of the 176 patients by name, sees them during their appointments, counsels them well, and assists Dr. Chris with them in whatever way he needs. I imagine they'll be very happy about her baby, but miss her dearly until she returns. Click here to read more about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment