Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Writers' Conference


“If you long for your words to make a difference in the lives of your readers, if your heart's desire is to be encouraged and equipped to write about a God who is real, who is reachable, and who changes lives, you need to come to this year's Colorado Christian Writers’ Conference and trust Him to make it possible!” Count me in!

This promising conference is at YMCA of the Rockies. In addition to the 12-24” of fresh spring snow that fell there overnight, there are eight agents and editors I’ll meet with this week to talk about my manuscript (although I still like to call it a book since that’s what it’ll be, God willing!). Can you tell I'm excited? I haven't used this many exclamation points for a looooong time!!!!

Please pray that this investment in my writing about Faith Alive will refresh my spirit, sharpen my skills, and open doors to meaningful relationships. A great roommate would also be a plus (whoever she is)!

No comments:

Post a Comment