Friday, February 26, 2010

Writing Workshop



I’m excited to attend a workshop tomorrow called Writing Book Proposals: How to think like an editor, seduce a publisher, and land a lucrative book deal. It’s offered by Lighthouse Writers in Denver, which I just joined. Like the old American Express ads, let’s hope membership has its privileges. Or in this case that it equips me to find a right-fit agent, sell my manuscript to a reputable publisher, and produce a God-honoring book that thousands of people read and recommend to their friends and family. That’s not too much to ask, right?!

Lighthouse Writers is in this lovely old home (pictured), but tomorrow’s workshop is at Whole Foods. Bummer for the atmosphere, kudos for the lunch selection.

2 comments:

  1. Erika go go Erika wishing you all the best in the workshop and pray that you will come out with a lot of good ideas that will help you and people like me.

    ReplyDelete