Tidbits Related to the FAITH ALIVE Hospital in Jos, Nigeria
Friday, August 13, 2010
Operation Little Chris: 80%
Thanks SO much to all of you first responders. We've already raised 80% of our goal to send three-year-old little Chris to India for heart surgery! I'm confident that God will continue to work through friends and family to raise the remaining 20%. Click here to learn more about our efforts.