Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Daniel



Little Chris’s daddy is celebrating many things today—another year of life, his job at Faith Alive, his wife’s new assignment at Plateau Riders (a local transportation company where she just started her mandatory year of national service), and support from so many of YOU for his son’s upcoming surgery. So far, we've received 90% of our fundraising goal!

I was in Nigeria last year on Daniel’s birthday and made a Happy Birthday sign that I posted on his office door. He said to me today in an email, “When I came to the office this morning I go to the wall where you posted my happy birthday and I am feeling you are just by the door. Thanks for that; it is still on the wall.” Daniel, here's a new sign for you.

Please join me in saying a birthday prayer for Daniel, that his next year of life will be filled with even more blessings.

(Top photo of me in Colorado today. Bottom photo taken this month of Daniel with little Chris and wife Rahila, courtesy of Holly Hagena.)

No comments:

Post a Comment