Monday, August 16, 2010

Entrepreneurs



I'm like a proud mama when I see these snaps of Faith Alive staff graduating from entrepreneurship training. My friend Lydia, a leader in the sewing school, sent these to me (with Daniel's help). She's the one receiving her certificate from this month-long course.

I think the purpose of this course is to equip these staff to mentor and guide others to be successful businesspeople. In Lydia's case, this is especially important. She was already training young women how to sew and discipling them, but now she can also teach them how to successfully start their own sewing businesses. Holistic equipping at its finest!

(Photos of the graduating class, as well as Lydia receiving her certificate from Grace, Dr. Chris's sister.)

No comments:

Post a Comment