Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful for Dr. Chris


Today I give thanks to God for Dr. Christian Isichei, founder and leader of the Faith Alive Hospital in Jos, Nigeria. Other than my grandpa (who was a compassionate Mennonite minister), Dr. Chris is the best example I know of someone who exemplifies Jesus. Sure, nobody's perfect, but he's close. When other people ask WWJD (what would Jesus do?), I also ask WWDCD (what would Dr. Chris do?). He is my living, breathing, working example of how to live. His influence inspires me to be a better Christian. May God continue to bless him with a long, spiritually prosperous life.

Tomorrow I plan to post my gratitude to his dear and faithful wife, Dr. Mercy. Stay tuned.

(To see and hear Dr. Chris, click on one of the videos with his photo to the right of this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment