Monday, September 26, 2011

Trip Presentations


It's hard to believe that I've been home for almost four weeks. When I look through the photos I took in Jos, Nigeria last month, it seems like I was there yesterday.

For those of you in northern Colorado who want to know more about my trip and all the new and exciting things happening at Faith Alive, you're invited to attend one of my presentations on Sunday, October 16 at First Presbyterian Church (531 S. College in Fort Collins) from either 9:30-10:30 am or 11 am-noon. I'll also have a smaller gathering at my home on Tuesday, October 11 from 7-8:30 pm for those who can't make either of the Sunday presentations.

Please let me know if you'd ever like to me to come to any existing groups and talk about Faith Alive.

On another note, many Nigerians remember Mollie. She travelled with me there in 2009. Join me in praising God that she and her husband just had their third healthy child--a girl named Charley Mila.

No comments:

Post a Comment